15 September 2015
Do you know a child in care or a young care leaver who loves to draw?
Throughout September and October, The Who Cares? Trust are running a Christmas picture competition.
Children are invited to draw or paint a picture about Christmas or winter and post it to us at FREEPOST WHO CARES? by 20th October to be in with a chance of winning.
All pictures must have the following information on the back or enclosed with the picture:
• Name and age of the child
• Address (so we know where to send the prize!)
• A short description of what the picture is of and why they have chosen to draw or paint it.
• Name of a responsible adult (and your relationship to the child)
• Phone number and email address of responsible adult
The winning four designs will be chosen at the end of October and turned into Christmas cards, to be sold to raise money to support the work of the charity.
Winners will each receive a pack of cards with their design as well as an early Christmas present from The Who Cares? Trust!
For more information on the competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This competition has been kindly sponsored by Fostering Solutions.